Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Great price and music

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013
      You're welcome. I saw her in concert 1976 at the municipal auditorium in SA ,the opening act for Jackson Browne and she was even better live than in studio. The only time I ever saw a headliner have to wait for the warm-up act to do encores .He was very pleased he chose her .My brother Dave saw her last year near Austin in a venue that seated 300 people and got his picture taken with her.