Great price and music

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2013
      Some of Linda Ronstadt's hits were written by Karla Bonoff,a fine singer in her own right. cd for 4 bucks : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O5MNZS/ref=s9_qpp_gw_p15_d55_ir02?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-5&pf_rd_r=14ER1QA31HVMN8RWR8F3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470939031&pf_rd_i=507846     I hope you like bargains. Joe Bohan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013
        Hi, Joe:

        Thanks for the tip on the Karla Bonoff cd; I ordered it last night. I was able to play a bit of it on my main system as Amazon now has a new Autorip function which rips most of your purchased cd's to their Cloud storage and also they recently added their Cloud storage to the list of Roku channels (which I have), so I was able to almost immediately begin listening to it. Although it was 256 kbps mp3, it still sounded pretty good and her voice sounds a lot like Linda Ronstadt to me.
        Thanks again for the heads-up.

        Don
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013
          You're welcome. I saw her in concert 1976 at the municipal auditorium in SA ,the opening act for Jackson Browne and she was even better live than in studio. The only time I ever saw a headliner have to wait for the warm-up act to do encores .He was very pleased he chose her .My brother Dave saw her last year near Austin in a venue that seated 300 people and got his picture taken with her.