WTB speaker cables

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013
      Hi guys,

      During our last swap meet at Bob's garage I bought a set of 2.5 meter Choseal speaker cables for $40 and it was a great deal! (Thanks Dave!) ... Now with all these new speakers I need more cable. Does anybody has any more of that speaker cable or other ones they'd like to sell? I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars, so I'm looking for great deals like the one I got in the swap meet. Thanks!

      Ulises.