Subwoofer for sale $250

  • stevenzaiontz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2013
      Hey guys, I've got a subwoofer I'm not using so I thought it would be best to put it up for sale to see if anyone else might want it. This subwoofer was built earlier in 2012 and sounds very good. It uses a 10" Creative Sound Solutions (CSS) SDX10 and an Apex Sr. plate amp. The subwoofer uses XBL2 motor technology for extremely low distortion. The plate amplifier uses variable phase, variable EQ, and accepts high level inputs and low level inputs for flexibility. It's output is about 375watts into a 4ohm load as to take advantage of the subwoofer being 4ohms. All of this is in an MDF enclosure wrapped with maple veneer. Here is a link to a few pictures of this subwoofer ( http://imgur.com/a/T99xN#4 ). Price is $250 picked up from my house on the NE side of San Antonio. Feel free to ask any questions.

      Thanks,
      Steven Z.
    • stevenzaiontz
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2013

        Last call for this beautiful subwoofer.  Price reduce to $200.

        Cheers,

        Steven