Genesis 350se and Genesis 2Jr

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
      One of the speakers I bought from Bob Carver is the Genesis 350se system, which at the time (around 2000?) cost $32,000 (of course Bob Carver didn't pay that much, he got them directly from Arnie Nudell, I believe Arnie actually gave them to him). Anyway, the new version of these speakers (they look almost exactly the same, except for the woofers, but the same 15 ribbon tweeters and 48" ribbon midrange, same basic shape) now called Genesis 2Jr, is doing its debut at CES with a price of $80,000 dollars!!!!

      Bob, and whoever else is at CES, please please please go to the Genesis suite and take a listen, then come over to my house to listen, I'm very interested to see how they compare! Of course they have around $300,000-$400,000 of equipment to feed those speakers, but it will still be interesting to hear your opinion! .

      Thanks!

      Ulises.