Re: Faster internet - screw Time Warner

  • stevenzaiontz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2013
      I have used ATT Uverse for both my television and internet needs for the past 5 years without a single problem from either service. They have a couple different internet speed packages to suit your needs and budget. I currently have their 12mbps package and cannot complain. I can stream HD video, surf the web and even watch 3 HD signals at the same time. Another option would be to look at Verizon FiOS, though their availability is sparse in San Antonio. Good luck.

      -Steven