Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Ancient Sony CDP-620ES

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2012
      Hi Don ! Great player . I did some searching and found it's price,when new,was $1000 ! A new-in-box,but tested, player just sold this month on Ebay for $469. Sony doesn't make them that heavy duty any more .Too bad Sony didn't add the digital out for a player with such a great mechanism .    Merry Christmas !    Joe Bohan