Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Magnepan 3.6R speakers

    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 22, 2012
      Ulises,
      The custom xovers might just be the same as the regular xovers but with better parts.
      Do you know if they were used with the maggies in a passive mode or were they part of
       a bi-amp electronic setup. If you go to the planer section of Audio Asylum and do a search you should be able to find a schematic
      of what is in the external box. If I get some time I will try to hunt this down
      Alan