Martin Logan Prodigy

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2012
      Hi guys,

      One of the speakers sets I got from Bob Carver is his own Martin Logan Prodigy, he used it as a reference speaker during his Sunfire Days, the boxes still have the shipping label with Sunfire's name on them! I think somebody here has a set of these (was it Luther?). Whoever it was, can you offer any tips or advice about these speakers? They're huge, and beautiful, and imposing. I Love It! ! Can't wait to hear them-I just took them out of the boxes.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2012
        Yes Ulises, I do have a pair of Martin Logan Prodigy. I'm a huge electrostat fan. Give me a call and we can discuss these speakers. This very well may become your favorite out of all you bought.

        Luther