Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Party Comments

    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 9, 2012
      Thanks for hosting the party and all the work you put in before and after ! I hope to visit again when we can spend more quality time listening or playing with gear. Joe

      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 10, 2012
        Even an old dvd with good music or soundtrack would do.Gene let me have a pick of his old cdr's and we could give those a try . Joe

        You can count on it joe. I really enjoyed your cd lathe demo.
        and my mind is already thinking which discs might be fun to cut on.......