Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Xmas Party Events Announcement

    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 5, 2012
      Hi, David:

      I got them in my car...just barely!  Anyway, I will look for you around 4:00 pm tomorrow at my work site.  My phone # is 210-710-8144.

      Don

      Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 10:09 AM
      Subject: RE: [rivercityaudiosociety] Xmas Party Events Announcement

      Your Job works for me. If they fit, let me know and I'll try to get over around 4pm. Your office is by the Fedex Mail Center if I recall correctly, so I should find it ok.
      David

      To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com
      CC: dpgdave@...
      From: ddisbennett@...
      Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 16:03:31 +0000

      Hi, David:

      If I recall correctly, you work off of 410 near 281, so you are close to where I work, right?
      I live way over on the NW side of town near UTSA, so it might be easier on you to pick them up at work, assuming I can get them into my car.

      Don
      ---- david weil <mailto:dpgdave%40hotmail.com> wrote:

      > Hello Don,
      > Either location would be fine. I have a
      window available after I get off work at 4 pm. Send me an email at my personal address mailto:dpgdave%40hotmail.com with the specifics and I'll be there.

      To: mailto:rivercityaudiosociety%40yahoogroups.com

      From: mailto:ddisbennett%40satx.rr.com

      Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 22:27:50 -0600
      > Subject: Re:
      [rivercityaudiosociety] Xmas Party Events Announcement

      > Hi, David:
      >
      > Thursday would be fine; are you talking
      about picking
      > them up at my house after work, or from my work place?
      Either one works
      > fine for me. Just let me know.

      Don

      Tuesday, December 04, 2012 9:31 PM
      > To:
      href="mailto:rivercityaudiosociety%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:rivercityaudiosociety%40yahoogroups.com

      > Subject: RE: [rivercityaudiosociety] Xmas Party Events
      > Announcement
      >

      > Hello
      Don,
      > I'll put my card into the hat. I heard the speaks at
      > Johns
      last year and at Steve's previously to that. I'm interested to learn about
      > the wire upgrade you did to these and listen for differences. I could
      swing by
      > to pick them up on Thursday if that would work for
      you.
      > Let me know.
      > Thanks,
      > David Weil
      >

      > To:
      href="mailto:rivercityaudiosociety%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:rivercityaudiosociety%40yahoogroups.com

      href="mailto:ddisbennett%40satx.rr.com">mailto:ddisbennett%40satx.rr.com

      Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 21:21:55 -0600
      > Subject: Re:

      [rivercityaudiosociety] Xmas Party Events
      > Announcement
      >

      > All:
      >
      > Last call for the RCAS Traveling OB Speakers! If you want to try them
      > out, let me know and I can arrange for pickup. If no one else is
      > interested, I will take them back to John at the party on
      Saturday.
      > They sound pretty good, so check them out!

      Don

      Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 3:47 AM
      > To:
      href="mailto:rivercityaudiosociety%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:rivercityaudiosociety%40yahoogroups.com

      > Subject: Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Xmas Party Events
      > Announcement
      >

      > Bob,
      >
      > I agree. The DAC's were a tough call. I too
      liked the quality that I
      > surmise the tubed output gave the Music
      Hall.

      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 10, 2012
        Even an old dvd with good music or soundtrack would do.Gene let me have a pick of his old cdr's and we could give those a try . Joe