Xmas Party Events Announcement

    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 26, 2012
      Just an early reminder for all RCAS the Xmas party will be at my house on Saturday 8 December. I would say we can start about noon. The food "format" is Pot Luck. Please bring a dish...I will prepare some finger food but am relying on RCAS to bring the real goodies.
      I will also provide plates, utensils, ice, water, diet coke & diet sprite. If you want booze or beer you need to bring it.

      We will have a second annual trade & sale event in my small garage. Bring some unused items and see if you can get some extra $$$ or trade with other members.

      I will also be showing Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon SACD Hi Res Surround in my home theater just for fun....hope to have my vintage room ready to go but that is a bit dicey at the moment.

      John has suggested a "white elephant" type of gag gift exchange but Ill leave it to him to post the details.

      Any other suggestions for the party?

      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 10, 2012
        Even an old dvd with good music or soundtrack would do.Gene let me have a pick of his old cdr's and we could give those a try . Joe