RCAS November Meeting at Magnolia Flagship Store

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2012
      Our club has been invited to the brand new flagship Magnolia store (located in Best Buy) at 17414 La Cantera Parkway (Rim Shopping Center) on Saturday 17 November 2012 at 1pm. First of all, dismiss from your mind the normal expectation of mid fi and budget audio gear that we know Best Buy sells....this store in a store is one of several Magnolia stores that sells McIntosh, Arcam, Denon, B&W, Audioquest, Olive servers, Sonus Faber speakers and much more. They have a high end stereo room and a flagship home theater as well. Our host will be Fermin Saldana, formerly of Bjorns, and a friend of the RCAS. I will be out of town at the Austin F1 races but John has returned from Japan and will be there to facilitate the meeting and announce upcoming plans. I hope everyone will turn out for this meeting as it will be fun listening to demos on a wide variety of gear. As always, bring interesting cd's.

      Bob
    • Matt Solorio
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2012
        Bob, this sounds like another great meeting in store for the RCAS. Thanks to John for doing the facilitating. I am looking forward to it.