Compact Record Cleaner (Okki Nokki)

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2012
      My big purchase at Denver was a very compact and nice looking record cleaner. Fits on a standard shelf and has the usual features, brushes & vacuum system. Also has a nice dust cover. Hoping it will help some of my sixties albums. Photo posted . It is called Okki Nokki and imported by Sumiko so it cant be all bad.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2012
        Nice buy ! I've read they are quieter than VPI  and work the same . I'm still waiting for Santa to bring me the Loricraft I asked for. LOL   ; )     Joe Bohan

        My big purchase at Denver was a very compact and nice looking record cleaner. Fits on a standard shelf and has the usual features, brushes & vacuum system. Also has a nice dust cover. Hoping it will help some of my sixties albums. Photo posted . It is called Okki Nokki and imported by Sumiko so it cant be all bad.
        Bob

      • francisco licon
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2012
          I am heading up to Austin for an event at Whetstone Audio on Friday night at about 5:30-6pm. It is a Hootenanny and they are featuring the new Rega RP8, and the vintage design Line Magnetic 218 that uses the 845 output tube. Anyone interested in coming along?
          Frank