Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Fleawatt

  • ddisbennett@satx.rr.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 22, 2012
      Hi, Greg:

      Not a problem! It will be interesting when I do get them to see how they respond to a "high power" solid state amp, since I don't have any tube gear. I will be curious to see if they sound good to me using that type of amp in my home setting. I have several different brands, including some high end receivers; I may even use the Audyssey room correction on them to see how they perform with a bit of EQ as compared to just a straight power amp. I will let everyone know what I find under those conditions. Will be good to hear your findings as well.

      Don