Apple's foray into a Coud service for your music

  • thudeets
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      I caught a snippet of this on National Public Radio this evening. I'm guessing that I'm not the only one who was listening, but for you who may not have been, and may be interested in Cloud services for music files the link to the whole discussion is attached at the end of this email. The part I caught seemed pretty interesting. I thought it was especially interesting that the discussions I heard revolved around convenience and reliability; not once in the part that I heard did anyone touch on concerns of potential compromise in sound quality because it is streaming media. Just an observation. Anyway, the link is attached below. You might have to copy and paste it into your browser's address bar if it doesn't automatically launch by clicking on it with your mouse. ----Matt

      http://onpoint.wbur.org/2011/06/03/apple-takes-music-to-the-cloud?autostart=true