[RdK] 10/27/12 Two Years in Texas 2-fer Events

  • Kris Rexroad
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2012
      For my RCA'S friends, another monthly announcement of an upcoming event at Ranch de Kris.  If you need directions to RdK, send an email to ranchdekris@... for further information.  I look forward to meeting you in the future.

      Start time is 2:00PM & 7:00PM, Saturday 10/27/12.

      THEME-
      To celebrate two years of Ranch de Kris in Texas, there will be two different events on the 27th.  The afternoon starts at 2PM and is a typical music sharing event, meaning bring whatever music/genre you want to share with others.  The evening session (7PM) will highlight more of the roots of RdK - deep chillin'.  You can expect lots of ambient, ambient dub, 70's electronics, and perhaps space rock.

      MOON REPORT-
      The moon will be a waxing gibbous and 95.8% lit.  It will rise pretty early and give ample light to the Dream Dominion.

      KEEP IN MIND-
      -Bring music to share with others, or just bring yourself.
      -Go to "Ranch de Kris" in Facebook and check the Notes section for details on formats.
      -This event will be canceled IF it rains. Check back on the Ranch de Kris Facebook page before you leave for latest updates.

      NEXT EVENT -> 11/24/12

      --If you need directions to RdK, reply back and I'll give you detailed directions.
      --Gates open at 1:30PM.
      --End time is:
      ----around 6PM for the first session
      ----when ever we decide to pack it in for the second.
      --Water and a few other beverages provided by RdK, bring anything else you want.
      --Use Parking Lot 'C' as it is closest to the music.
      ----(check the map in the photos section of the RdK Facebook page).
      --Be sure to bring a flashlight (and some music), your favorite lawn chair, too.
      --Dress appropriately, when the sun goes down, the chill comes on big time.