Audiophile Birthday Cake

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2012
      I must have been asleep at the wheel or something, but I cracked up when I saw the pictures that Ulises posted of his turntable birthday cake on our web site. For those of you who also missed it, go take a look at our photos section. I think it is a first! I think Ulises should send it to an audiophile magazine......

      Bob
    • ddisbennett@satx.rr.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2012
        Hi, Bob:

        Yeah, it's a great photo, but I don't think the SQ is very good. In fact you might say it's "crummy". LOL

        Don

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2012
          LOL!! Yeah, it was an awesome cake, I was able to fend people off for about 3 hours, but at the end, they made me cut it! And of course everybody ate it and it was delicious. I can ask my sister in law to make something like that for the RCA's Christmas party!