Intimate live music venue

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2012
      My brother Dave gave me a listing of performers coming and thought some of you might not know about this place. He said it seats only about 300 people.     http://www.oneworldtheatre.org/      He saw Karla Bonoff earlier this year and she's coming again next May. The two that piqued my interest are Taj Mahal this Nov.9th and Jane Monheit with Mark O'Connor next April 14th .  Hope the heads-up is useful for at least one of you !   Joe Bohan