Re: RCA Sign

  • ksboudro
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23 11:34 AM
      Hi Greg,

      Thanks for the reminder on the RCAS sign. This is a super, super good idea. It should help raise awareness and increase our membership while at Bjorn's.

      I have all of the original designs and digital data on the RCAS logo which I can send to you and will get together with you offline to work out a design for the Poster.

      Thanks again for getting involved in this helpful project,

      John