Re: RCAS Traveling Project Speakers

  • thudeets
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 23, 2012
      I had a great time at Joe's yesterday slooshying tuneage and viddying cine through his awesome tube setup with the Hawthornes from John hooked up to it.

      They sounded very nice. Beyond that I won't go into detail becuase I know you who are in line to audition the hawthornes in may be benchmarking, and as Joe was saying yesterday comments could add to or influence the control tests. (I am paraphrasing.)

      Anyway thanks to Joe for a great critical listening session, and thanks to John for letting the hawthornes go on tour. I think that is such a great idea and a generous one too.