Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Trip to Austin This Saturday

    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2011
      Don, due to the holiday weekend & rescheduling of the June meeting it has been cancelled.
      Bob

      Sent from my iPad

      On May 26, 2011, at 12:54, "redbeemer01" <n5yqo@...> wrote:

      Hello Everyone: Has anyone heard anything about the scheduled trip to Austin to the used record store (can't recall the name of it) that is on the RCA calendar for this Saturday? I haven't heard anything further about this event and was wondering if it is still planned or if it has been cancelled?