RCA Sign

  • gregguillot
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20 9:04 AM
      At the last monthly meeting we discussed the need for a sign to post out front of the meeting room during our meetings. I can print anything we want on ANSI D sized paper (22"x34") - basically poster sized and can probably mount it on a sturdy backing for placement on an easel.
      Does anyone have an idea of what they want the sign to say? Also, how about a good quality logo image file? Send me your suggestions and I'll put together some preliminary layouts for the members to review.
    • ksboudro
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23 11:34 AM
        Hi Greg,

        Thanks for the reminder on the RCAS sign. This is a super, super good idea. It should help raise awareness and increase our membership while at Bjorn's.

        I have all of the original designs and digital data on the RCAS logo which I can send to you and will get together with you offline to work out a design for the Poster.

        Thanks again for getting involved in this helpful project,

        John