Trip to Austin This Saturday

    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2011
      Hello Everyone: Has anyone heard anything about the scheduled trip to Austin to the used record store (can't recall the name of it) that is on the RCA calendar for this Saturday? I haven't heard anything further about this event and was wondering if it is still planned or if it has been cancelled?

      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2011
        Don, due to the holiday weekend & rescheduling of the June meeting it has been cancelled.
        Bob

        Sent from my iPad