      a meeting on digital computer/laptop based front end setups would be very welcomed by me personally. i recently did a 24/96 recording of a gig i played on with orch/choir/organ at zion lutheran. this could also be another potential meeting topic at some point in the near future, as i know john is intereted.
      those dynaudio's would be great for on location recording sessions! would love to hear them!
      erick

      On Apr 30, 2012, at 3:30 PM, david weil wrote:

      Alan and Don, both ideas sound great. I missed cables meeting, but I saw pictures of the rig Luther built to hide the various components from view and it would be great if we can use that setup in these future meetings to blindly compare the components.
      Alan, I know the KSB3.1 speakers are quite efficient, perfect for little SET tube amps which should sound wonderful. It maybe a little harder to come up with smaller solid state amps but I have a 10 wpc solid state amp that I can bring along. Don, for the powered monitor meeting, I could bring a set of Dynaudio bm5a active monitors. I could do a meeting on digital computer/laptop based front end setup.
      Best,
      David W

      To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com
      CC: godzilla56@...
      From: ddisbennett@...
      Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 19:14:11 +0000
      Subject: Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Website & Meeting Schedule

      Bob:

      I would be willing to do a future meeting at Bjorn's on Powered Speakers. I have two such sets myself, one inexpensive and one modestly priced set, but I would like to have several other sets from other members if they are willing to bring them.
      Let me know and I will start working on it!

      Don

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic