1922Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Thanks Luther & Rose

    Dec 16, 2013
      Luther:

      Other than the fact that Bob would lose, he ALREADY HAS A CLEARAUDIO TURNTABLE, while all I have is a lowly Denon, so in the interest of spreading the wealth, it is only fair I get the table (besides, I won the raffle, remember).
      :)

      Don

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic