1438Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] 4 shelf rack for sale

    Mar 2 7:37 PM
      Off subject,but I just got mail ad from Music Direct & they are re-locating and have sale prices and discounts off sale prices on recordings. Joe Bohan

      From: stevesurbaugh <stevesurbaugh@...>
      To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2013 8:41 PM
      Subject: [rivercityaudiosociety] 4 shelf rack for sale

      All,

      I have a 4 shelf Target rack I don't need anymore.
      Has adjustable spikes on the bottom and for the top shelf as well.
      $30 bucks?

      btw....Music Direct has a good sale on the Solid Steel Italian made
      racks.

      Note: If you buy my Target rack or make an offer you are required to bring a few tunes over and offer advice/feedback on my system.
      (I'm always interested in suggestions....)

      Not seeing the ability to post the pic.
      Email me for the pic.

      Steve
      875 4375