1Greetings From Houston

  • fredt300b
    Jan 23, 2011

      Houston is only three hours from San Antonio, and we hold our meetings on the second Saturday of each month. River City members are invited to join our HAS Yahoo Group and are always welcome at our meetings. No RSVP is required; if our meeting topic is something you find interesting, just come on over, and bring a friend or two with you.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic