OT: Blaspheming

  • Nero
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 31, 2009
      --- In risustalk@yahoogroups.com, "opfor32" <RisusRules@...> wrote:

      > You could also check out a game, think it was called Dice Chucker, that does some pretty neat stuff along these lines. The rules for the one of a kind dice are towards the end, as I recall, of the document.

      If memory serves, they are power dice and serve the same function as Lucky Shots.

      I think PDQ is more like Risus than Dice Chucker. The real difference is that PDQ shifts skill levels rather than dice pools.

      Still Cliches are what set Risus ahead of the rest. Dice are the mechanical parts of the game. It's how you dress it up that makes a difference.