Running a Risus pbem RPG

  • gothikork
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2009
      Hi everyone, I'd just like to let the Risus community know that I will be running a close ended, comic fantasy RPG called The Slackers of Seron. Below is a brief description:

      -Eight playable races
      -Fully realized world
      -It's using Risus!

      If it's been awhile since you've played a Risus game or want to get into another one please consider it. I promise it'll be a fun time and I may even have a few interesting surprises. Help a fellow IOR member out, check out my game, thanks. I hope to see you soon!