Re: [rishiculture] Re: Purple Valley Noticeboard

  • vijay tiwari
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005

      DEAR FREINDS

       WE WISH TO NOMINATE COORDINATORS FOR NATIONS, STATES AND DISTRICTS FOR

      YOG VIDYA JAGRITI ABHIYAN
      (HOLISTIC HEALTH MOVEMENT)

       KINDLY GIVE YOUR NAMES AND CONSENT

      VIJAY TIWARI

      YOG VIDYA JAGRITI ABHIYAN
      (HOLISTIC HEALTH MOVEMENT)
      INTERNATIONAL MOVEMENT OF YOGA

      ORGANISED BY

      YOGA CONFEDERATION OF INDIA
      AFFILIATED TO
      INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION

      IN COLLABORATION WITH
      GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
      AT SHILLONG, MEGHALAYA, INDIA
      ON 11-12 FEBRUARY 2005

      VIJAY TIWARI
      GENERAL SECRETARY, YOGA CONFEDERATION OF INDIA
      DIRECTOR,PUBLIC RELATIONS,INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION
      24\1 , II ND FLOOR, HAUZ KHAS VILLAGE, NEW DELHI-110016
      MOBILE- 09810603838

      ALL SUGGESTIONS AND ASSISTANCE IS WELCOME

    • Antonio Sausys
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
        Dear Vijay Tiwari,

        Please let me know how I can be of service regarding this project in USA or in North America (that would include Canada and Mexico, I remind you that Spanish is my first language).

        I kindly request that you share more information regarding the project, its mission statement, its actual state and its projected scope of activities.

        Thank you very much both for the invitation and your constant work.

        Antonio Sausys
[...]

        "Health and Happiness are your birthright, claim them through Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga" -Yogamaharishi Dr Swami Gitananda Giri

      • leap(Love, Energy, Awareness &Peace)
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
          Dear Vijay Tewariji

          You may like contact me for taking step ahead towards accreditations

          Girish Jha

          M-9350042571
          O-011 23721472- extension 1125
          R 011 27561690

          On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:30:44 +0000 (GMT), vijay tiwari
          <vijaytiwariji@...> wrote:

          > DEAR FREINDS
          >
          > WE WISH TO NOMINATE COORDINATORS FOR NATIONS, STATES AND DISTRICTS FOR
          >
          > YOG VIDYA JAGRITI ABHIYAN
          > (HOLISTIC HEALTH MOVEMENT)
          >
          > KINDLY GIVE YOUR NAMES AND CONSENT
          >
          > VIJAY TIWARI
          >

          > YOG VIDYA JAGRITI ABHIYAN
          > (HOLISTIC HEALTH MOVEMENT)
          > INTERNATIONAL MOVEMENT OF YOGA
          >
          > ORGANISED BY
          >
          > YOGA CONFEDERATION OF INDIA
          > AFFILIATED TO
          > INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION
          >

          > IN COLLABORATION WITH
          > GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
          > AT SHILLONG, MEGHALAYA, INDIA
          > ON 11-12 FEBRUARY 2005
          >
          > VIJAY TIWARI
          > GENERAL SECRETARY, YOGA CONFEDERATION OF INDIA
          > DIRECTOR,PUBLIC RELATIONS,INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION
          > 24\1 , II ND FLOOR, HAUZ KHAS VILLAGE, NEW DELHI-110016
          > MOBILE- 09810603838
          >

          > ALL SUGGESTIONS AND ASSISTANCE IS WELCOME
          >

          > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.
          >
          > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.
          >
          > "Health and Happiness are your birthright, claim them through Rishiculture
          > Ashtanga Yoga" -Yogamaharishi Dr Swami Gitananda Giri
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Discover within...............LEAP-Love, Energy, Awareness and
          Peace....................Utsav Programs