Re: [rishiculture] Re: Purple Valley Noticeboard

  • Ila Khandelia
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2005
      Saprem Vande Tiwari ji,
      Can I know more about Yog Vidya jagriti Abhiyaan?
       Peace & Joy,
      Ila( Kolkata)

      vijay tiwari <vijaytiwariji@...> wrote:
      YOGA CONFEDERATION OF INDIA
      AFFILIATED TO INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION

      LAUNCHES

      YOG VIDYA JAGRITI ABHIYAN

      (INTERNATIONAL MOVEMENT OF YOGA)
      IN COLLABORATION WITH
      GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
      FROM SHILLONG, MEGHALAYA, INDIA
      ON 11-12 FEBRUARY 2005

      VIJAY TIWARI
      GENERAL SECRETARY, YOGA CONFEDERATION OF INDIA
      DIRECTOR,PUBLIC RELATIONS,INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION
      24\1 , II ND FLOOR, HAUZ KHAS VILLAGE, NEW DELHI-110016
      MOBILE- 09810603838

      ALL SUGGESTIONS AND ASSISTANCE IS WELCOME

      "Health and Happiness are your birthright, claim them through Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga" -Yogamaharishi Dr Swami Gitananda Giri

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • vijay tiwari
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005

        DEAR FREINDS

         WE WISH TO NOMINATE COORDINATORS FOR NATIONS, STATES AND DISTRICTS FOR

        YOG VIDYA JAGRITI ABHIYAN
        (HOLISTIC HEALTH MOVEMENT)

         KINDLY GIVE YOUR NAMES AND CONSENT

        VIJAY TIWARI

        YOG VIDYA JAGRITI ABHIYAN
        (HOLISTIC HEALTH MOVEMENT)
        INTERNATIONAL MOVEMENT OF YOGA

        ORGANISED BY

        YOGA CONFEDERATION OF INDIA
        AFFILIATED TO
        INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION

        IN COLLABORATION WITH
        GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
        AT SHILLONG, MEGHALAYA, INDIA
        ON 11-12 FEBRUARY 2005

        VIJAY TIWARI
        GENERAL SECRETARY, YOGA CONFEDERATION OF INDIA
        DIRECTOR,PUBLIC RELATIONS,INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION
        24\1 , II ND FLOOR, HAUZ KHAS VILLAGE, NEW DELHI-110016
        MOBILE- 09810603838

        ALL SUGGESTIONS AND ASSISTANCE IS WELCOME

      • Antonio Sausys
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
          Dear Vijay Tiwari,

          Please let me know how I can be of service regarding this project in USA or in North America (that would include Canada and Mexico, I remind you that Spanish is my first language).

          I kindly request that you share more information regarding the project, its mission statement, its actual state and its projected scope of activities.

          Thank you very much both for the invitation and your constant work.

          Antonio Sausys
[...]

        • leap(Love, Energy, Awareness &Peace)
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
            Dear Vijay Tewariji

            You may like contact me for taking step ahead towards accreditations

            Girish Jha

            M-9350042571
            O-011 23721472- extension 1125
            R 011 27561690

            On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:30:44 +0000 (GMT), vijay tiwari
            <vijaytiwariji@...> wrote:

            > DEAR FREINDS
            >
            > WE WISH TO NOMINATE COORDINATORS FOR NATIONS, STATES AND DISTRICTS FOR
            >
            > YOG VIDYA JAGRITI ABHIYAN
            > (HOLISTIC HEALTH MOVEMENT)
            >
            > KINDLY GIVE YOUR NAMES AND CONSENT
            >
            > VIJAY TIWARI
            >

            > YOG VIDYA JAGRITI ABHIYAN
            > (HOLISTIC HEALTH MOVEMENT)
            > INTERNATIONAL MOVEMENT OF YOGA
            >
            > ORGANISED BY
            >
            > YOGA CONFEDERATION OF INDIA
            > AFFILIATED TO
            > INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION
            >

            > IN COLLABORATION WITH
            > GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
            > AT SHILLONG, MEGHALAYA, INDIA
            > ON 11-12 FEBRUARY 2005
            >
            > VIJAY TIWARI
            > GENERAL SECRETARY, YOGA CONFEDERATION OF INDIA
            > DIRECTOR,PUBLIC RELATIONS,INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION
            > 24\1 , II ND FLOOR, HAUZ KHAS VILLAGE, NEW DELHI-110016
            > MOBILE- 09810603838
            >

            > ALL SUGGESTIONS AND ASSISTANCE IS WELCOME
            >

            > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.
            >
            > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.
            >
            > "Health and Happiness are your birthright, claim them through Rishiculture
            > Ashtanga Yoga" -Yogamaharishi Dr Swami Gitananda Giri
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Discover within...............LEAP-Love, Energy, Awareness and
            Peace....................Utsav Programs