Re: [rishiculture] June issue of RishiCulture Yoga Magazine is finally available

  • Ashok Kumar Bhatia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013
      Dear Jennifer,

      Thank you for considering my article for this issue. Do we also get hard copies of
      this magazine?

      Regards,
      Ashok Bhatia

      On Thu, 04 Jul 2013 12:02:40 +0530 wrote

      This edition of the RishiCulture Yoga Magazine has received the most
      individual submissions to date! Sincere thanks to all contributors.This issue is
      packed with the theme of Krishna: poems, flutes, mantras, Arjuna and a butterball.

      On page 15 is the last article of a trilogy on Tantra, Yantra and Mantra by Dr
      Swami Anandakapila Saraswati, "Mantra: The Psychic Elevator". I would also like
      to highlight the thought provoking article by Yogacharini Danielle Prohom Olson
      "The Great Belly: A Yogini's Lament" on page 23.

      The next issue is dedicated to "Mother", in celebration of Ammaji's 70th birthday.
      We all recognize that she is a beacon of light in this world, and it is my hope
      that your expressions of gratitude and love will manifest in a contribution for
      the October 2013 issue of the Magazine (article, poem, photograph, artwork etc.).
      Commit to a trilogy, or to a longer series if you can. Make it part of your
      sadhana. All sincere contributions are welcome. This Magazine does not exist
      without you!

      If you have not done so already, please consider joining
      www.RishiCultureYoga.net where you can find previous issues of the magazine.

      Enjoy this issue and I look forward to collaborating with you in the very near
      future.

      Jennifer Dany Aubé

      Managing Editor and Designer

      jendany@...

      CONTENTS - June 2013

      p4 Thy Guru's Feet : A Poem

      p6 The Bhagavad Gita and the Concept of Karma

      p8 Krishna Gayatri Mantra

      p9 The Great Indian Textbook of Yoga

      p10 Classification of Actions According to the Gunas

      p13 Sins of Omission

      p15 Mantra: The Psychic Elevator

      p20 The Mysterious Ways of Divine Grace

      p22 Thought or Intuition?

      p23 The Great Belly: A Yogini's Lament

      p26 Food for Thought

      p27 Recipe

      p29 Love of Radha, Lord Krishna : A Poem

      p30 What Yoga Means to Me

      p31 Competition as a Venue for Yogic Study

      p32 Flutes Used by Krishna

      p33 Krishna's Butterball

      p34 Inspirations

      p36 108 Names of Krishna

      p38 O' Arjuna

      p40 Need Your Help

      p41 Contact Us

      www.ashokbhatia.wordpress.com

      Get your own FREE website and domain with business email solutions, click here