June issue of RishiCulture Yoga Magazine is finally available

  • jendany
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 11:23 PM
      This edition of the RishiCulture Yoga Magazine has received the most individual submissions to date! Sincere thanks to all contributors.This issue is packed with the theme of Krishna: poems, flutes, mantras, Arjuna and a butterball.

      On page 15 is the last article of a trilogy on Tantra, Yantra and Mantra by Dr Swami Anandakapila Saraswati, "Mantra: The Psychic Elevator". I would also like to highlight the thought provoking article by Yogacharini Danielle Prohom Olson "The Great Belly: A Yogini's Lament" on page 23.

      The next issue is dedicated to "Mother", in celebration of Ammaji's 70th birthday. We all recognize that she is a beacon of light in this world, and it is my hope that your expressions of gratitude and love will manifest in a contribution for the October 2013 issue of the Magazine (article, poem, photograph, artwork etc.). Commit to a trilogy, or to a longer series if you can. Make it part of your sadhana. All sincere contributions are welcome. This Magazine does not exist without you!

      If you have not done so already, please consider joining www.RishiCultureYoga.net where you can find previous issues of the magazine.

      Enjoy this issue and I look forward to collaborating with you in the very near future.
      Jennifer Dany Aubé
      Managing Editor and Designer
      jendany@...

      CONTENTS - June 2013

      p4 Thy Guru's Feet : A Poem
      p6 The Bhagavad Gita and the Concept of Karma
      p8 Krishna Gayatri Mantra
      p9 The Great Indian Textbook of Yoga
      p10 Classification of Actions According to the Gunas
      p13 Sins of Omission
      p15 Mantra: The Psychic Elevator
      p20 The Mysterious Ways of Divine Grace
      p22 Thought or Intuition?
      p23 The Great Belly: A Yogini's Lament
      p26 Food for Thought
      p27 Recipe
      p29 Love of Radha, Lord Krishna : A Poem
      p30 What Yoga Means to Me
      p31 Competition as a Venue for Yogic Study
      p32 Flutes Used by Krishna
      p33 Krishna's Butterball
      p34 Inspirations
      p36 108 Names of Krishna
      p38 O' Arjuna
      p40 Need Your Help
      p41 Contact Us
    • Ashok Kumar Bhatia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 12:32 AM
        Dear Jennifer,

        Thank you for considering my article for this issue. Do we also get hard copies of
        this magazine?

        Regards,
        Ashok Bhatia

        On Thu, 04 Jul 2013 12:02:40 +0530 wrote

[...]

        www.ashokbhatia.wordpress.com

        Get your own FREE website and domain with business email solutions, click here