A Himalayan bluder

  • yognat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 1:59 AM

      Divine Selves

      Namastey,

      The sky has fallen! The earth planet has been severely wounded by  “Himalayan Blunders”, Swami Vivekananda exhorted us to declare“ at my will mountains must crumble”. Well, mountains have crumbled under the ferocious will of greedy unscrupulous men and their machines. There are stringent laws against rape. Yet, the Earth Mother has been raped and the villains have been elected to office and honoured.

      Four years ago, our Yogi in Residence in his cave near Badrinath on a visit told us: “When I sit for Meditation in my cave I can feel the vicious vibrations of the heavy machines tearing holes in the earth below my seat. The Devas/ Devis will not tolerate this sacrilege. A catastrophe is about to hit us all”. He along with other Sadhus prepared a detailed report on the seriousness of the matter, and approached officials, high and low. But no one took them seriously. How could they? Sitting in air conditioned offices, with coffee and snacks just a push- button away, all was well with the world.

      Tens of thousands are dead and our glorious mountains have crumbled and our rivers have torn villages from their banks and washed the people out to sea. All was not well with the world after all.

      This report by these Sadhus was entitled “Himalayas Today in Uttaranchal”. The report has been filed in Google-Gmail in 2009. Officials can sit in their air conditioned offices sipping coffee and peruse it in comfort.

      Yours in Yoga,

      Puduvai Kalaimamani Yogacharini

      Meenakshi Devi Bhavanani

      Director

      International Center for Yoga Education and Research,

      Pondicherry.

      --
      ICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam

      DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda
      Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the
      addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material.
      Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by
      any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please
      be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you
      received this through error we apologize. If you have received this
      communication in error, please contact us at yognat@... and delete the
      material from any stored format/computer.

    • Raghavan Srinivasan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 8:19 AM
        Amma ji's report tells everything that we need to know.....let us learn to respect nature and not indulge in the sacrilege of our ecology and environment.  Regards.  Dr.Vellore A.R.Srinivasan

        -- ICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam 25, II Cross, Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, India Mobile: +91-98423-11433http://www.icyer.com/ and http://www.rishiculture.org/ ----------------------------------------------------------- DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat@... and delete the material from any stored format/computer.