LIVING THE YAMA – NIYAMA

  • yognat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2013
      Notes of 13 lectures on “LIVING THE YAMA – NIYAMA” given by Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani during the Summer Intensive Yoga Classes at Yoganjali Natyalayam, Pondicherry, India in May 2013. Yoganjali Natyalayam, (the premier institute in Pondicherry, teaching the ancient Indian arts such as Yoga, Bharatanatyam and Carnatic music) conducts Summer Intensive
      Sessions in the month of May every year for the young students. This year (2013) in the theory session (usually conducted by our beloved Ammaji), Dr. Sir (Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani) taught the importance of “Living the Yama and Niyama” in our day-to-day existence. Excerpts from those sessions were compiled by Meena Ramanathan and are presented here.

      They are also available on SCRIBD

      DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda
      Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the
      addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material.
      Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by
      any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please
      be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you
      received this through error we apologize. If you have received this
      communication in error, please contact us at yognat@... and delete the
      material from any stored format/computer.