Yoga for hypertension

  • yognat
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013

      Sharing my power point presentation on Yoga and  Hypertension for the World  Health Day celebrations at the Mother Theresa Post Graduate and Research Institute, Indra nagar, Pondicherry from 11.15am to 11.45am on 8.4.2013.

      All are most welcome to attend the live show too!

      http://icyer.com/documents/Yoga_hypertension_2013.pdf

      DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda
      Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the
      addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material.
      Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by
      any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please
      be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you
      received this through error we apologize. If you have received this
      communication in error, please contact us at yognat@... and delete the
      material from any stored format/computer.

    • Nagaraj Hegde
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2013
        Thanks a lot. Pretty elaborative research data.

        regards
        Nagaraj Hegde