The Lotus-Quarterly Newsletter – March2013

  • yognat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      Another excellent issue from our New Zealand Yoga Family

      The Lotus-Quarterly Newsletter – March2013

      http://icyer.com/documents/Lotus_march2013.pdf

      Happy reading!

      DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda
      Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the
      addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material.
      Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by
      any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please
      be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you
      received this through error we apologize. If you have received this
      communication in error, please contact us at yognat@... and delete the
      material from any stored format/computer.