Ananda on tour April 2013

  • yognat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013

      Namaste dear Gitananda Yoga Family worldwide

      I have finally got my UK Visa and some testing moments of waiting.

      I invite all those who are interested to join me on my tour as this may be the only tour i make abroad this year.

      Of course we have Ammaji's 70th Birthday bash in September from 6-16 for those who wish to visit the Mother Ashram too.
      With much love

      Ananda

      For more details on the tour: www.icyer.com

      DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda
      Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the
      addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material.
      Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by
      any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please
      be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you
      received this through error we apologize. If you have received this
      communication in error, please contact us at yognat@... and delete the
      material from any stored format/computer.