Ananda UK tour-April2013

  • yognat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      Namas te
      I just got back from Chennai after submitting my UK visa application-fingers crossed!
      After a lot of thought we have decided to cancel the European leg of the tour and only do the UK one from 10th to 24th April
      I am sorry if you have made plans to be with me in Europe and invite you to be with me in the UK
      For details on the UK leg pl contact the respective organisers

      10-11th April

      ARRIVE IN UK

      12-13 April

      YOGA IN CORNWALL

      with Yogacharini Cathy Davis (cathyalan@...)

      14th April

      Travel to Cardiff and Stay Overnight

      15th April

      YOGA DAY with

      Yogacharini Deepika and Yogacharya Jnanadev

      (sallysaini@...)  and

      VOCAL CONCERT In Evening

      16th April

      Travel Via Skandaville and

      CLASS IN CARDIFF with Yogacharini Kalavathi

      17th and 18th April

      CLASSES AND CONCERT in Ponty/Caridff

      with Yogacharini Kalavathi

      19-21st April

      RETREAT IN WALES with  Yogacharini Kalavathi (kalavathi@...)

      This will be a residential time and is best suited for those coming from Europe etc

      22-23 April

      CLASSES In Ponty/Caridff with Yogacharini Kalavathi

      DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda
      Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the
      addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material.
      Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by
      any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please
      be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you
      received this through error we apologize. If you have received this
      communication in error, please contact us at yognat@... and delete the
      material from any stored format/computer.