The February 2013 issue of the RishiCulture Yoga Magazine is now ready

  • jendany
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      http://issuu.com/jenniferdanyaube/docs/february-2013?mode=window

      This issue is packed with the theme of `three'. Over 60 concepts are presented, but I am sure that we did't list them all. Let us know of any others that you can think of, and if we get enough feedback we will do a follow up article in the June issue of the Magazine.

      Of particular interest is the article "The Triune Teaching of Swami Gitananda" written by Yogacharya Shantideva (William H. Phillips). He tells us about his interactions with Swami Gitananda back in the 60's, when Swamiji was practicing medicine and living in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. It is particularly insightful for those of us whom never had the opportunity to meet Swamiji.

      This edition of the Magazine also sees the second article of a trilogy "Tantra, Yantra and Mantra" by Dr Swami Anandakapila Saraswati. It arrives in time to coincide with the Yantra course in February at ICYER.

      Please consider contributing content for the upcoming issues of the RishiCulture Yoga Magazine as we are getting dangerously low on content. All sincere contributions are welcome. Remember that this Magazine does not exist without you.

      If you have not done so already, please consider joining www.RishiCultureYoga.net. Enjoy this issue and I look forward to collaborating with you in the very near future.

      Please distribute this link to your students and others whom might be interested.

      http://issuu.com/jenniferdanyaube/docs/february-2013?mode=window

      Jennifer Dany Aubé
      Managing Editor and Designer
      jendany@...