Reminder to start planning for Ammaji's birthday celbrations

  • yognat
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2013
      Namaste
      We are tentatively fixing the dates for the 70th birthday celebrations of our beloved and most loving Ammaji at ICYER, Pondicherry, India from Friday the 6th to Monday the 16th September 2013.
      This gives us two sat-sun combinations for celebrations with space for intense Sadhana in between too :)
      The plan is to have each of the seniors attending the celebrations take a 2 hour session either from 6-8 am or 11am to 1pm daily with Dr Ananda offering 6-7 sessions of 2 hours each on topics of your choice (to be decided before March 2013) in the afternoons!
      We will also have grand cultural events and glorious food!
      Do let me know your plans as i feel this is a great way for us to celebrate the life of a woman who is truly a living Siddha of our times
      Much love and a big hug to all of you

      Yogacharya Dr. Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani
      Chairman: Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER
      Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association
      25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013
      Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -2241561
      Mobile: +91-9842311433
      Email: yognat@...
      Website: www.icyer.com
      www.rishiculture.org
      http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=yognat2001&p=r

      DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda
      Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the
      addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material.
      Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by
      any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please
      be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you
      received this through error we apologize. If you have received this
      communication in error, please contact us at yognat@... and delete the
      material from any stored format/computer.

    • Muralidharan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
        Namaste,

         Gargi is making up a "Flyer" for our GYA Members.

          We  [ Dayanidy and i] will Install the "flyer" on our home Page.

         In Early March 2013 We will let our members Know.
          We will ask for Euro200 "deposit" at this Time.

          So far Gargi, Max,Myself [ Bernadette said some members from
           Her classes are interested]

         Much Love,
          Murali

        Yogacharya Muralidharan Giri [ Muralee ]
        Gitananda Yoga Centre  Sydney
        26 Trevitt Road, North Ryde 2113
        NSW, Australia
        www.gitananda-australia.org (Accredited Teacher)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
          Dearest Ananda!

          Thank you for information concerning Amaji`s 70 th birthday celebration . I would like to get an information about the  cost of  participation in this really great event.

                                 Affectionately yours in Yoga. Tasha

          Четверг, 3 января 2013, 7:38 +05:30 от yognat <yognat@...>:

[...]

        • Luigi Li Voti