Feedback on Ananda's tour down under

  • yognat
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2012
      Namas te
      We are in the process of compiling a report on the highly successful trip down under and wish to have the feedback from all of you who were part of this gala yoga time
      pl send me your feedback within a week-Dec 8th so that it can be ready for the Yoga Life January 2013 issue
      much love and a big hug to you
      ananda

      DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda
      Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the
      addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material.
      Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by
      any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please
      be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you
      received this through error we apologize. If you have received this
      communication in error, please contact us at yognat@... and delete the
      material from any stored format/computer.

    • Dayle Obrien
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2012
        Re: [rishiculture] Feedback on Ananda's tour down under Dear Dr Ananda,
        Thank you so much for everything you brought to us this trip (I got to experience Brisbane and Indented Head). I feel like I was a sponge for a few days (and beyond) trying to absorb the abundant knowledge and wisdom. There was no single highlight amongst it all, but the beautiful day in Indented Head: the sunshine, the beach, the friendships, the playfulness and the relaxed environment are firmly imprinted. I hope it was a pleasant finale to a successful visit.
        With kindest regards
        Dayle