Fwd: 'Chakra Healing Meditations' - APRIL 2012

  • Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Sri Bala <sribala@...>
    Date: Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 2:00 PM
    Subject: 'Chakra Healing Meditations' - APRIL 2012
    To: Sri Bala <sribala@...>

    Dear Colleague,

    VIBRATIONAL BREATH THERAPY

    Having been on a lifelong quest in search of the Elixir of Life, I feel that I have finally succeeded in my mission, and wish to share it with you.

    This should be of special interest to all those who wish to:

    ·         Experience true health

    ·         Rehabilitate from physical or mental illness

    ·         Develop physical, mental and emotional wellbeing and

    ·         Evolve spiritually.

    It is Vibrational Breath Therapy based on Pranayama learnt at the feet of an authority on Pranayama – Dr Swami Gitananda Giri Bhavanani of Ananda Ashram, Pondicherry, India.

    His teachings of breathing at the lower (Adham), mid (Madhyam), upper (Adhyam) and complete lungs (Mahat Yoga Pranayama) were incorporated by me with the primal sound Pranava AUM, which creates and sustains us, and developed into a structured sequential practice of 81 days duration called ‘Chakra Healing Meditations’.

    It is the product of twenty-one years serious study, a minimum daily practice of three hours and extensive research. It has been tested on all types of physical and mental conditions and found to be very effective, within the constraints of one’s karma and complementing medical treatment.

    This is an invitation to you to experience a two hour workshop designed to introduce the advanced Pranayama practices, which constitute ‘Chakra Healing Meditations’.

    It is so powerful and transformational it is more than sufficient, if practised daily for 81 days, to give all the above benefits. Please satisfy yourself about my claims.

    I attach a flyer for your information.

    Thanks,

    Sri Bala

    Yoga Bhishmacharya Sri Bala Ratnam

    Founder of Vibrational Breath Therapy

    (based on Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga)

    www.vbt.com.au

    DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda
    Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the
    addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material.
    Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by
    any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please
    be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you
    received this through error we apologize. If you have received this
    communication in error, please contact us at yognat@... and delete the
    material from any stored format/computer.