Dubious occurrences on facebook respectively on yognat weekly...

  • Markus Häussler
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hello everybody
      Yesterday I decided to close my account on facebook, because again and again there happen dubious occurrences..... I receive shady news from correct people and furthermore other people receive the same message from my account???? What's going on there? The common human mind seems to be very low and wants to suck down others too..... I cannot control what happens there on facebook and stop this from now on...... I think there are enough news on rishiculture@yahoogroups.com or in the monthly YOGA LIFE.

      Yours in Yoga
      Markus