Re: [rishiculture] We are safe

  • Tasha
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2011

      Dear Amma, Ananda, Devasena and everybody at Ananda Ashram! What has happened is really "incredible and unbelievable" - as Swamiji used to say. God shows us His presence in different ways. Let all the troubles are passing away with the passing away 2011 year. Happy New 2012 year! I am sending you much love and energy. Tasha
    • Sri Bala
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 31, 2011

        Namaste ji,

        As I listened to the news I was hoping and praying that the Ashram will be saved from it fury.

        I’m sorry, it was not to be. Let us be thankful to the good Lord that it was not worse.

        The chief thing is that all of you are safe. You will surely rebuild it with Swamiji’s blessings.

        There is nothing beyond you.

        Love,

        Sri Bala

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 31, 2011
          We are very sorry to hear about the disaster in Pondicherry and the ashram, but glad to hear that you are all safe. We are sure that you will rebuild with Swaniji's blessing.

          With lots of love and light for 2012

          Girish & Jaimini Raniga
          Mobile: +61-45007 3421

[...]

        • meena ramanathan
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
            True Sir!! It is indeed the Divine blessings and the good energies of Great Souls that saw us through this devastating experience!!!