Re: [rishiculture] Fw: VBT project complete

  • Raghavan Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2011
       Namasthe! Amazing facts about VBT.Thanks a lot and all the best for future endeavors.
      Regards.
      Dr.Vellotre A.R.Srinivasan
    • Sri Bala
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 31, 2011

        Thank you very much indeed Prakashji.

        Deeply appreciated.

        Love,

        Sri Bala

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 1, 2011

          Namasteji,

          Thank you for your acknowledgement and good wishes for the future.

          Deeply appreciated.

          Love,

          Sri Bala

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011

            April 3, 2011

             Namasteji,

            While the whole of India is celebrating India’s superior victory and the brilliant leadership shown by Captain Dhoni, I’m happy and proud of the enlightened leadership you are giving ICYER.

            Your perspective in accepting VBT as a healthy offshoot of the Gitananda yoga lineage is spot on, for that is just what it is.

            In this decision you revealed great yogic knowledge and wisdom, a capacity to see things in their true perspective, accepting all who come into your orbit as fellow sadhaks - irrespective of age or gender or nationality, and showing great humility in your dealings with one and all.

            I had the rare fortune of learning at the feet of some of the distinguished gurus of the last century commencing with Yogi Ramiah of Kriya Babaji Sangham, Swami Satchidananda of Integral Yoga, Drs. H. R. Nagendra and Nagarathna, Kaivalyadhama, Swami Satyananda Saraswati, Bihar School of Yoga, Dr. Swami Gitananda Giri and Smt. Meenakshi Devi Bhavanani, International Centre for Yoga Education and Research.

            I’m indebted to every one of them for shaping my destiny and leading me on my journey. I therefore feel I can discern your inner worth and your place in the history of yoga – the mouthpiece of yoga of the 21st century based on science.

            I’m equally aware that I’m only an instrument of the good Lord. Hence let us all salute Him for making me a worthy instrument of His to have revealed “Chakra Healing’ to me in the service of fellow man.

            I say so from the circumstantial evidence in the lead up to this unique discovery. I discern the hand of God leading me progressively in the fullness of His time.

            I cite only the major incidents.

            In 1965 when I was reeling under a severe trauma, my grandmother, dead and gone several years earlier, manifested through a spiritual medium and advised me to make a trident and pray morning and evening to Lord Shiva.

            She introduced me to mantra yoga, which I’ve faithfully done since.

            In 1969 I had the mind boggling experience of the power of mantra by Yogi Ramiah bringing down rain to parched Colombo after 24 hours chanting of their mantra.

            That motivated me to chant the Shiva mantra 108 x 108 = 11, 664 times for ten years from 1970 to 1980. During the eighth year I was able to get my infant grandson, who had been struck by a mysterious disease, to recover by the intensity of chanting the mantras of our Holy Trinity 11, 664 times each.

            In 1980 I was introduced to basic Pranayama by Dr Nagendraji at a 21 Day Yoga Shibir at Kannyakumari. I took to them like duck to water.

            In 1983 I fell mysteriously ill with pleurisy, hepatitis and an infection of the muscular system. Though I was down like Brown for three days, came round within ten days, a CT scan at the end of the month revealed that my internal organs were in pretty good shape. That made me ponder whether the combination of breathing and chanting had been responsible for my speedy recovery.

            In 1984 I qualified as a Yoga Therapist from the Vivekananda Yoga Research Foundation and as a Yoga Shikshak from the Bihar School of Yoga and commenced my career as a Yoga Therapist in Melbourne in 1986.

            In 1988 it was revealed to me that Yoga Therapy was assisting a patient to

            rise above body and conscious mind, negate ego consciousness and attune to a higher state of consciousness for renewal, repair and healing to take place.

            You are familiar with the rest.

            The two incidents which are relevant are in 1989 on my completion of my studies with Swamiji and before returning to Melbourne I visited Ramanaji, a spiritual medium in Chennai, who revealed to me that I was picking up the thread of yoga from my last birth; that I was living at the Kolli Malai hills close to Salem; that I had insulted a Siddha, who had cursed me, and that was why I had gone through a turbulent life. He wanted me to proceed back to the Arleshwaran Temple in the Kolli Malai Hills and pay my homage there and sit on the right hand side of the shrine and meditate and that my past, present and future would be revealed to me, before he said anything else. I was taken to the temple by Dr Krishna Chauhan, who had visited the place three months earlier. Nothing untoward happened and I returned to see him, when he revealed to me that my mission in this life was Yoga Therapy, and that I would fulfil it before I’m no more and wanted me to incorporate Pranava AUM and Savitri Pranayama in my programs. He added that he was not aware of what he was telling me and hoped I knew them. I told him that I had been learning Yoga for the last twenty years but had learnt these practices only during the previous five months.

            The other was in 2000 when I was invited by Nagendraji to attend an Intensive Seminar for three months at Prashanti Kuteeram, Bangalore. On one morning at about 6.30 am one of my colleagues walked into my room and wanted to meditate. His request took me by surprise, but I asked him to take a seat. He sat cross legged in his chair. Before I could commence leading him into meditation, I saw his whole body getting rigid, and the eyes getting glassy. He started staring into the wardrobe mirror and said:

            “I cannot come down. I’m making you an instrument through whom I wish to spread a message of hope and recovery to mankind. That I was on the correct path and if needed He would correct me, but to make it available to all and sundry.”

            Then my colleague asked me to look into the mirror. I looked in and saw nothing. I told him as such. Then he inquired from me whether I cannot see his two teeth. I replied no and went back sat on my chair. When he came out of the trance I inquired from him as whom it was? He replied that He was Swami Ramakrishna.

            As a result of practising mantra yoga from 1965 I’ve come to a stage 9 chants of Pranava AUM is enough to take me to a higher state of consciousness, revealing that it is true. The good Lord will send the dedicated and disciplined student, like Hanna Machia, to learn and teach it.

            The rest is not in our hands!

            Thanks.

            Love,

            Sri Bala

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011

                Dear Antonio,

                Deeply appreciated.

                I’ve exhausted myself physically and mentally in the process of completing my mission.

                I’m admitting myself straightaway to a Private Hospital for a medical check-up.

                Hence you may not hear from me for a few days.

                The rest is in His hands!

                Love,

                Sri Bala

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 5, 2011
                  All the best for you Sri Bala, and may you be back home soon and feeling replenished!

                  All the best for you.

                  Antonio

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 3 11:37 PM

                    Dear Antonio,

                    Thank you for your kind message and wish. They have come true.

                    I sincerely cannot believe that I survived three heart attacks, compounded by pneumonia and with very poorly functioning kidneys.

                    It is a miracle. When I had lost all hopes Yogananda Paramahansa in his commentary on the ‘Bhagavad Gita’ gave me the message loud and clear.

                    He wanted me to meditate at the Chakras.

                    Fortunately I had for the last twenty one years been developing the ‘Chakra Healing’ practice, based on Pranava AUM, which is Yoga Therapy in its pristine purity.

                    Hence it was nothing for me to plunge into intense meditation at the six Chakras for ten minutes each. It immediately stopped my heart pains, which were threatening to improve into cardiac arrest and death.

                    So since then I’m meditating at the Chakras in the morning, noon and evening. Since of late in the night too. I do this in addition to my daily sadhana and physiotherapy program.

                    I’m progressing very satisfactorily.

                    I believe He gave me another lease of life to establish my discipline in a good footing as well as the evolve spiritually.

                    Any one single practice which can make the heart of an eighty year old man not succumb to three heart attacks deserves the attention of a sadhak of your calibre and leadership.

                    Love,

                    Sri Bala