The March issue of The Yoga News!

  • Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      May this wonderful yoga seva be blessed always!
      we are relasing the Surya namaskar book and my Yoga Sutra chanting Audio CD in another week

      Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani
      Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER
      Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association
      25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013
      Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -2241561
      Mobile: +91-9842311433
      Website: www.icyer.com

      The Yoga News – February 2011 issue is here
      Subscribe Feedback International Yogalayam
      March, 2011

      The Sacred Origin of Surya Namaskar

      Modern man scoffs and scorns at what he labels primitive, barbarian men who worshipped the sun as a Deity. … These so-called barbarians lived close to nature. Fire was not just a matchstick away. It was a force difficult to obtain, more difficult to maintain and even more arduous to master. Deep in their sensitive hearts, these natural people felt awe and reverence for such a power. [...]

      read more

      Maha Shivaratri: The night of Lord Shiva

      Maha Shivaratri is celebrated with great enthusiasm throughout the whole of India. It falls on March 3rd in 2011.

      Devotees fast throughout the entire day and night, performing an all-night vigil during which hymns of praise to Lord Shiva are sung with great devotion ... [...]

      read more

      Holi: The festival of Colors

      Second in its exuberance only to Deepavali, Holi is another of the nation-wide celebrations of particular significance in India. Occurring over two days, it begins on March 19th, 2011.

      On the first night, an effigy of the demon Holika is burnt in a huge bonfire. People spend the second day throwing coloured powder and water at each other [...]

      read more

      The Yoga News
      basic-yoga-trainer yoga-masters-course
      The Yoga of Mind Control
      FEEDBACK
      Please send us your comments about content or suggestions on how to improve this eZine.

      LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
      Send Letters to the Editor

      CONTACT THE YOGA NEWS

      Send your general questions and queries to the Editor.

      SUBSCRIBE TO THE YOGA NEWS

      ARCHIVES Read all the past issues of The Yoga News at http://yogamagazine.discover-yoga-online.com/.

      BECOME A YOGA AFFILIATE
      Help promote International Yogalayam's yoga educational programs on your website, and earn 50% commission. Find out more about our Yoga Affiliate Program.
      http://www.discover-yoga-online.com

      return to back issues