New Year’s Message from Yogamaharishi Dr S wami Gitananda Giri Guru Maharaj

  • Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011

      Lets us pass through “The Gate of Peace’ in this new year by achieving peace, contentment, happiness and spiritual understanding in ourselves, so that this can spread to our world.

      Let us take a vow to dispense with lip service and the guise of pious action which holds us to the decadent past - let us walk forward in full knowingness to claim our “New World”, created through simple adherence to honesty and truth.

      This “New World” must come, this priceless treasure awaits us, but it does demand a price from each one of us. Peace can only be purchased in the currency of spiritual honesty, personal and communal unselfishness, love, both individual and universal, generosity of thought, word and deed and genuine humility.

      The price of peace includes the sacrifice of personal gains and ego pursuits for the greater good of spiritual unfoldment and natural evolution which will bring about Universal Peace.

      Won’t you walk with me through “The Gate of Peace” at this door of the New Year. Let us walk arm-in-arm with this resolve as our guide: “Let there be peace. May it begin with me”.

      Happy New year

      **Yoga  Life, New Year’s Message 1971

      Excerpted from Gita Inspirations by Yogamaharishi Dr Swami Gitananda Giri Guru Maharaj

    • marief fumeau

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011

          Namaste,

          Thank you for sharing revered Swamiji’s  profound message of yogic wisdom. You are indeed not only the son and heir of Swamiji, but also rightfully becoming the mouthpiece of 21st century yoga.

          You are giving a badly needed sense of direction to Yoga.

          May God guide you in this noble mission!

          Love,

          Sri Bala

          Founder of Vibrational Breath Therapy

          (based on Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga)

          Yoga Bhishmacharya

          Meditation and body-mind medicine consultant, National Institute of Integrative Medicine, Melbourne, Australia

          www.vbt.com.au

[...]

        • Raghavan Srinivasan
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
            Thanks so much for the divine message.Happy New year 2011 to all of you at RC.
            Regards.
            Dr.Vellore A.R.Srinivasan
          • marief fumeau
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2011
              Thank you so much to give us this beautifull message !!!!! May we be all together on 2011!!!! Giving our best nd sharing our experiences !!!! May the sun shine in our heart nd send to our wonderfull yoga family the warmth of our sincerety !!!! With LOVE !!! MArief