Fw: From Ammaji

  • Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2010
      this is lovely feedback
      ammaji is always so happy to know that all of you enjoy Yoga Life

      Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani
      Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER
      Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association
      25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013
      Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -2241561
      Mobile: +91-9842311433
      Website: www.icyer.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2010
        Very beautifully and sweetly stated, I am sure Tasha speaks for all of us with her sentiments. Not only does Yoga Life keep me connected to "family" There are so many gems that have & continue to have profound impacts on my life. THANK YOU, AMMA!

        Yours In The Service Of Yoga,
        Yogacharya Gowrishankarananda
        Atmalaya® Ashram
        Tat Tvam Asi...Thou Art That!
        www.atmalayaashram.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2010
          Yoga Life may be Delivered by Snail Mail .
            However YL contents are always Informative as well as Interesting
            murali

          Yogacharya Muralidharan Giri [ Muralee ]
          Gitananda Yoga Centre  Sydney
          26 Trevitt Road, North Ryde 2113
          NSW, Australia
          www.gitananda-australia.net (Accredited Teacher)

[...]

        • marief fumeau
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 3, 2010
            always together all around the world !!!! With Love Marief

[...]

          • Muralidharan

[...]

            • Tasha
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 24, 2010
                Dear Ananda! Thank you for your excellent article on Yoga Chikitsa ("Yoga as a therapy") in the Dec. "Y.L." So deep insight in the subject and so wonderful literary style ! I enjoy it so much. It is really a precious New Year gift! Affectionately yours in Yoga. Tasha.